My feeling is yes. Your navigation isn’t exactly usual so I think breadcrumbs would be good.
I’d probably put it directly under the logo/top colorful navigation. Home page doesn’t really need it.
Oh, I found one extension that will work great for your slider as well as a TON of other things.
One extension does: No styling or configuration was done other than creating the media page (the top link) and the content page.
Extension pulls the content from other content – on one page or many. And does….>
http://www-dev.creighton.edu/admissionstest/another/
http://www-dev.creighton.edu/admissionstest/columns/
http://www-dev.creighton.edu/admissionstest/contenttest/
http://www-dev.creighton.edu/admissionstest/tabs/
http://www-dev.creighton.edu/admissionstest/accordion/
http://www-dev.creighton.edu/admissionstest/slidedeck/
Mary Jackson
Web Designer
Division of Information Technology
Creighton University
The trouble with having an open mind, of course, is that people will insist on coming along and trying to put things in it.
From: Burk, Christian M.
Sent: Tuesday, June 07, 2011 1:46 PM
To: Jackson, Mary T.
Cc: Undergrad Website Issues
Subject: Breadcrumbs
Hi,
Do you think we need breadcrumbs on the site?
I was thinking of this over the weekend. It may have been an oversight on Peter’s part but it seems to be a kind of requirement. I think, so, anyway.
What do you think?
Yours,
Christian
--
Christian Burk
Creighton University
Undergraduate Admissions
2500 California Plaza
Omaha, NE 68178
christianburk@creighton.edu
(402) 280-2703
No comments:
Post a Comment